PhD defense Antía Pintor
University of Oviedo, Oviedo, Spain
INTERfaces is happy to announce the date for a defense in the frame of our project. ESR 6 Antía Pintor, who conducted her PhD at EnginZyme, Stockholm, Sweden and the University of Oviedo, Oviedo, Spain, will undertake her defense titled ‘Selective enzymatic transformations for the valorisation of organic compounds. Enzyme immobilisation strategies to develop biotransformations in organic solvents’ on November 10th 2023 at 11:30 o’clock at the Organic and Inorganic Chemistry, University of Oviedo, Spain.
We are looking forward to seeing her present her results of the last three years of research and would like to invite you to join in person or online via the following link: https://aarhusuniversity.zoom.us/j/64748365916
The PhD committee will consist of the following members:
– Sara Iborra Chornet (Universidad Politécnica de Valencia)
– Per Berglund (KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Suecia)
– Eva Diaz Fernández (Universidad de Oviedo)
– Fernando López Gallego (CIC biomaGUNE, San Sebastián)
– Iván Lavandera García (Universidad de Oviedo)
– Prof. Dr. Vicente Gotor-Fernández (University of Oviedo)
– Dr. Alexey Volkov (EnginZyme)
Please join us to this exciting event and support Antía in the last step of her INTERfaces journey.