PhD defense Nicoletta Cascelli
University of Oviedo, Oviedo, Spain
INTERfaces is happy to announce the date for a defense in the frame of our project. ESR 07 Nicoletta Cascelli, who conducted her PhD at The University of Oviedo, Oviedo, Spain and Biopox S.R.L., Naples, Italy, will undertake her defense titled ‘Furan valorization through sustainable transformations using laccases and transaminases’ on December 1st 2023 at 11:30 o’clock, at the Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Department, University of Oviedo, Oviedo, Spain.
We are looking forward to seeing her present her results of the last three years of research and would like to invite you to join in person (online attendance will be possible via the following link: https://aarhusuniversity.zoom.us/j/68295795361.
The PhD committee will consist of the following members:
– María Isabel de la Mata Riesco (Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain)
– Carmen María Paz Cabal Naves (Universidad de Oviedo, Spain)
– Cinzia Pezzella (Universitá degli Studi di Napoli Federico II, Italy)
– Pablo Domínguez de María (Sustainable Momentum, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain)
– Vicente Gotor Fernández (Universidad de Oviedo, Spain )
Iván Lavandera García (Universidad de Oviedo, Spain)
Vincenzo Lettera (Biopox S.R.L., Naples, Italy)
Please join us to this exciting event and support Nicoletta in the last step of her INTERfaces journey.