Siena, Italy, July 5-8, 2022
10th edition of the international “Oxizymes” meeting to be held in Siena, Italy, July 5-8, 2022.
About the Conference:
“Oxizymes” is the leading conference on the discover of novel oxidoreductases and the latest developments on their biotechnological applications. Oxidoreductases comprise a large numbers of enzymes of industrial relevance: peroxidases, peroxygenases, laccases, flavin-containing oxidases ad dehydrogenases, unspecific peroxygenases (UPOs), dye-decolorizing peroxidases (DyPs), copper-containing lytic polysaccharide monooxygenases (LPMOs), etc.
The Topics of the conference will include:
1. Newly discovered Oxizymes
2. Oxizymes mechanism and structure
3. Oxizymes engineering, computational and biomimetic approaches
4. Oxizymes in fine chemistry
5. Biotechnological applications of Oxizymes:
– Oxizymes in biorefinery
– Oxizymes in biosensors
– Oxizymes in biomaterials
– Oxizymes in food
Please visit the Oxizymes2022 website (http://www.congressi.unisi.it/oxizymes22/) for the latest information on the conference programme, invited speakers, venue, and important dates:
– Conference registration open: January 1, 2022
– Early bird registration deadline: April 1, 2022
– Abstract submission open: February 1, 2022
– Abstract submission deadline: May 1, 2022
– Conference dates: July 5-8, 2022
We look forward to seeing you in Siena next July!